Happy November peeps!!!
Do you struggle with bloating, gas, heartburn or indigestion?
Can’t seem to shift the weight around your gut?
I ask because it IS that season where the weather has turned colder, we’re less motivated to execise and more inclined to eat comforting carbs. The end result is more digestive issues and more weight especially around our gut area.
The great news is that there are things you CAN do to heal digestive discomfort and have an effortlessly slim tummy…. naturally and without excessive amounts of sit ups and crunches (although pilates is lovely).
So, here’s a quick two step regime to get you slim and healthy during the party season so that you can feel more confident and good about yourself inside and out.
1. Get a good probiotic – if your digestive ecosystem is off-balance it won’t just affect your weight but also your overall health. If you are prone to colds and flu, use a lot of painkillers then this is really a MUST.
2. Support your body’s metabolism – I find that my body functions best when I eat no more than three times a day including snacks, if I eat more than this or if I eat outside if my body’s balance I feel it. If you struggle with over eating or emotionally eating then supplements that help control your appetite and boost metabolism might be a good way to go.
This November doTerra are offering two products that will help you implement these steps:
1) Their probiotic blend PB Assist+®, this is a proprietary formula of pre-biotic fiber and probiotic microorganisms which delivers 6 billion CFUs of active probiotic cultures and soluble pre-biotic FOS for friendly bacterial growth.
How can you tell that you might have compromised gut flora?
There are some key signs that potentially indicate a need for you to start taking probiotics such as:
- digestive discomfort: gas, bloating, heartburn, nausea. indigestion etc
- allergies, intolerance and food sensitivities
- frequent or chronic illness
If you experience one or more of these signs regularly then you might want to consider a course of probiotics. This page will help you learn more about how PB Assist+ can help you begin to take back control over your digestive health (nb. it also has links to research studies and other useful information)
2) doTerra’s Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend is designed to help you achieve your weight-management goals in a healthy, natural way. It contains essential oils to help manage hunger throughout the day while boosting metabolism and promoting a positive mood.
doTerra are offering new November Independent Product Consultants an opportunity to receive a FREE Slim & Sassy® Softgels and contrōl™ Drink Mix 30 pack! Visit this page to discover more.
The Slim and Sassy range is actually part of a weight management programme, dōTERRA’s weight management program is unique in that it is not an extreme diet or exercise program, but a step toward a lifestyle that will ensure sustainable change. By confronting the root of weight gain, the program addresses key lifestyle factors which contribute to weight gain whilst giving you the energy and confidence to reach your goals.
When you sign up as an Independent Product Consultant or customer through me I also give uou 30 minutes of free coaching support to show you how to get the best out of your products. S to get started on your health and well-being journey, browse their products or place an order via this link and I’ll speak to you soon.