It’s Time to Push Past Fear and Start Living!
If you are READY to BREAK the cycle, and leave all of that behind I CAN help you.
My name is Florence (Achama) Ukpabi, I am Abundant Living and Wholistic Health Coach to Faith-centred women. What that means is that I believe that God created you to live a full rich life but certain things in your life are blocking that and possibly manifesting in thoughts, emotions and physical symptoms. I help you heal from the inside out so that you can be all that you were created to be and live that full, vibrant and rich life that you desire.
My passion comes from my own personal experience of losing myself in the drive to be someone else because I didn’t think I was good enough. That faulty thinking led me to develop a rare autoimmune condition.
It took me six years before I was officially diagnosed, during those six years I went from praying for death to believing that God really did have a plan to prosper me and to give me a future and a hope. My job was to work this future and hope out day-by-day so that I could truly be transformed and start living my potential.
The TRUTH is this … No matter how difficult life has been for you till now you can choose whether you continue on auto-pilot or start truly living the life your soul desires.
How I can help you
As a lifestyle busnistry I model a way of work that is based on faith first, so much of the time our fear and stress are rooted in not enough of trust, love, gratitude and acceptance. I teach and support you in 3 key areas:
- Growing and Strengthening your Faith and Trust in God
- Nurturing whole person healing of your emotions, thoughts, beliefs and body
- Helping you discover your true self and begin to create a truly abundant full, rich and vibrant life!
Doesn’t that sound AH-MAY-ZING? And totally possible. I truly believe that God has given us each all the resources we need to truly live a life that makes us feel fully alive inside and out.
some Fun Facts about Me
- Three words to describe me are: Profound, Creative and Powerful.
- I am an INFP Idealist/Healer
- I love to dream, experience and nurture the joy and presence of life.
- I am very creative, I love to write, sing and dance and would love to learn to play the bass cello or harp (I think the cello wins though)
- I love travelling, exploring especially all things natural
- I’m wacky and adventurous and love the feeling of being free
- I love animals – especially the soft, cute and cuddly kind
- In a previous life I would probably have been an architect
- My favourite colours are pink and teal
- My favourite element is air but I’m actually more water
- My favourite time of the day is evening and especially love long walks at dusk